Note: We will regularly update this page regarding our response to the coronavirus pandemic, including distance learning and continuing services.
- 3/18/21: PSA from iLEAD California: Red Tier Travel Guidance
- 3/10/21: Important Update from iLEAD California Regarding Grades 7-12 Returning
- 2/16/21: Update from iLEAD California Regarding Reopening for TK-6
- 2/5/21: iLEAD California Executive Team: Anticipating Reopening for TK-2
- 11/20/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Virtual Learning Continues
- 10/20/20: TK-2 Family Waiver Survey
- 10/20/20: iLEAD California Executive Team Update
- 8/26/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Welcome Back!
- 8/24/20: Fall 2020 Distance Learning Instructions
- 7/23/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Fall Reopening Plans and Survey
- 7/6/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Fall Reopening Plans
- 5/18/20: Student Support: Sensory Needs & Mindfulness for the Whole Child
- 5/13/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Update on distance learning and continued services
- 5/13/20: Distance Learning Grading Policy
- 4/24/20: Student Support: Mental Health Webinar Series
- 4/6/20: Student Support: Speech Take-Home Packet
- 4/4/20: Student Support Webinars: Speech & OT
- 3/30/20: Student Support: Prior Written Notice Re: Charter/LEA Closure to Prevent/Contain the Spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- 3/23/20: Message from iLEAD Director of Student Support: Student Support Webinars: Tips/Tricks
- 3/21/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Gov. Newsom “Stay at Home” order, Los Angeles County Superintendent of Schools Debra Duardo recommends extended closure of public schools until 5/5/20, continued services
- 3/19/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Los Angeles County “Safer at Home” order, continued services
- 3/13/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Temporary site closure, transition to online learning
- 3/16/20: Letter to Parents and Guardians of iLEAD Student Support Learners
- 2/28/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Monitoring public health situation, preparing online learning
iLEAD Antelope Valley Hybrid Meal Program
Through the Summer Seamless Program, we are providing meals for all children up to 18 years of age at no charge. You do not need to be an enrolled learner in order to receive free meals. Each child will receive one grab-and-go breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday except on school holidays. Each Friday we also serve free grab-and-go meals to take home for Saturday and Sunday as well. Children need not be present to pick up.
While our site is closed, school meals are grab-and-go with minimal contact and may not be consumed on-site. Breakfast and lunch are served together at the front gate (2110 W. Avenue K, Lancaster, CA) Monday through Friday. Breakfast is served from 9-11 AM and lunch from 1:30-3:30 PM. For your protection and ours, please wear a cloth face covering when picking up meals.
iLEAD Exploration Hybrid
Please see our meal access resource for families. Be sure to note the tabs at the bottom of the document, as meal resources are listed by county.
Individual Program Communications
Click here for school-at-home support:
Helpful Resources for Families During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Explaining Coronavirus and Prevention to Kids
- Resources for Families During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- #COVIBOOK Supporting and reassuring children around the world
- Talking with children about Coronavirus Disease: Messages for parents, school staff, and others working with children
- What you should know about the coronavirus
- What to do if you are sick with the coronavirus
- Stop the spread of germs
Estimados padres de familia: Les queríamos recordar que si tienen alguna pregunta hay ayuda disponible en español. Llamen al número 844-269-1150 y Laura Henriquez estará disponible para contestar sus preguntas.