Note: We will regularly update this page regarding our response to the coronavirus pandemic, including distance learning and continuing services.
- 3/30/20: Student Support: Prior Written Notice Re: Charter/LEA Closure to Prevent/Contain the Spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- 3/23/20: Message from iLEAD Director of Student Support: Student Support Webinars: Tips/Tricks
- 3/21/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Gov. Newsom “Stay at Home” order, Los Angeles County Superintendent of Schools Debra Duardo recommends extended closure of public schools until 5/5/20, continued services
- 3/19/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Los Angeles County “Safer at Home” order, continued services
- 3/13/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Temporary site closure, transition to online learning
- 3/16/20: Letter to Parents and Guardians of iLEAD Student Support Learners
- 2/28/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Monitoring public health situation, preparing online learning
iLEAD Antelope Valley
We are serving free meals during the school closure until further notice. Our site is providing both breakfast and lunch free to all children who are 18 years old and younger (whether or not they are enrolled at our site) from 9-11 a.m. Monday through Friday. We will be serving Grab-and-Go meals at a table at the front gate of the site each day. All children are welcome to receive these meals regardless of their meal status. Please contact the school with any questions.
Please see our meal access resource for families. Be sure to note the tabs at the bottom of the document, as meal resources are listed by county.
Individual Program Communications
Click here for school-at-home support:
Estimados padres de familia: Les queríamos recordar que si tienen alguna pregunta hay ayuda disponible en español. Llamen al número 844-269-1150 y Laura Henriquez estará disponible para contestar sus preguntas.
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Explaining Coronavirus and Prevention to Kids
- Resources for Families During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- #COVIBOOK Supporting and reassuring children around the world
- Talking with children about Coronavirus Disease: Messages for parents, school staff, and others working with children
- What you should know about the coronavirus
- What to do if you are sick with the coronavirus
- Stop the spread of germs