Note: We will regularly update this page regarding our response to the coronavirus pandemic, including distance learning and continuing services.
- 5/18/20: Student Support: Sensory Needs & Mindfulness for the Whole Child
- 5/13/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Update on distance learning and continued services
- 5/13/20: Distance Learning Grading Policy
- 4/24/20: Student Support: Mental Health Webinar Series
- 4/6/20: Student Support: Speech Take-Home Packet
- 4/4/20: Student Support Webinars: Speech & OT
- 3/30/20: Student Support: Prior Written Notice Re: Charter/LEA Closure to Prevent/Contain the Spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- 3/23/20: Message from iLEAD Director of Student Support: Student Support Webinars: Tips/Tricks
- 3/21/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Gov. Newsom “Stay at Home” order, Los Angeles County Superintendent of Schools Debra Duardo recommends extended closure of public schools until 5/5/20, continued services
- 3/19/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Los Angeles County “Safer at Home” order, continued services
- 3/13/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Temporary site closure, transition to online learning
- 3/16/20: Letter to Parents and Guardians of iLEAD Student Support Learners
- 2/28/20: iLEAD California Executive Team: Monitoring public health situation, preparing online learning
iLEAD Antelope Valley 2020 Summer Meal Program
Children can have free meals while school is out this summer!
We are participating in the USDA Summer Meal Program. All children between the ages of 1 year and 18 years of age may participate, and they do not need to be enrolled. Meals will be grab-and-go with minimal contact and may not be consumed on-site. For your protection and ours, please wear a cloth face covering when picking up meals.
Please see our meal access resource for families. Be sure to note the tabs at the bottom of the document, as meal resources are listed by county.
Individual Program Communications
Click here for school-at-home support:
Helpful Resources for Families During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Explaining Coronavirus and Prevention to Kids
- Resources for Families During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- #COVIBOOK Supporting and reassuring children around the world
- Talking with children about Coronavirus Disease: Messages for parents, school staff, and others working with children
- What you should know about the coronavirus
- What to do if you are sick with the coronavirus
- Stop the spread of germs
Estimados padres de familia: Les queríamos recordar que si tienen alguna pregunta hay ayuda disponible en español. Llamen al número 844-269-1150 y Laura Henriquez estará disponible para contestar sus preguntas.